BLESK HID XENON Conversion kit w/Error canceller function (known as CANBUS) to bypass having error message on dash.
BLESK HID kits are made by a manufacturer in Korea, which manufactures DOT approved bulbs with high quality standards.
Direct Plug & Play kit with no modification needed.
Especially, these bulbs are made by using 'D2R' type bulb capsules to give better lighting output and beam pattern for reflector type of headlamps to reduce amount of glare and avoid blinding oncoming traffic.
If your headlamps have projectors, please check out our D2S based Blesk kit.
The kit uses KET2 connector ends.
- Type : Available in H1, H3, H4 (low/high), H7, H8, H11, 9005, 9006, 880, and 881
- Color : 3000K, 4300K (OEM), 5000K, 6000K
- Connector Type: KET2
- Application: Head light, Fog light
- Estimated lifespan: 2000 Hours
- Wattage: 35 W
- Included: Necessary wires, plugs, double-sided adhesive mounting tapes, fuese (relay harness sold separately)
To help you choose the right color temp, please use the reference below.
- 3000K: Golden Yellow Lights, Deep Yellow, Off-Road/Show Purposes
- 4300K: OEM factory HID lighting spec; White with hint of yellow
- 5000K: Flash white with no yellowness with good visibility
- 6000K: White with very minimal tint of purple/blue mixed tone